Monday 26 March 2018

4 POSER BUNDLES & BUY MY STORE IN MY STORE AT TKO SCRAPS

4 POSER BUNDLES

Poser Bundles 1, 2, 3 & 4
4 Sets of Posers in one bundle, each set containing 6 full size posers. Sets can also be bought individually in my store.

These bundles are at a special price - was $7 now $5.25 a whopping 25% off!
Plus on all of my other items excluding specials everything is $1 - why not pop on over to my store and grab yourself a bargain!






----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUY MY STORE

Was: $50.00 - Now: $25.00
Save: 50%
BUY MY STORE:

Includes: ALL of the products in My Store for one low price.

That's all of my CU4CU, CU, PU, Templates, Posers, scripts, actions, scrapkits both full size & tagger size & lot's more!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designz By Lou Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang